[QE-users] Installing on Mac

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Dec 26 17:14:02 CET 2018

I have limited experience, but the configure log seems to indicate that the gfortran compiler, which is free, is actually detected and for some reasons it does not seem to work. Try to compile “by hand” some files and figure out why the QE configure script is not happy with the compiler it finds … SB

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>