[QE-users] Need example problem about silicon.

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sun Aug 26 09:37:36 CEST 2018

Dear Hao, welcome in the QE community. I believe that a minimum effort would be beneficial to your training. There are plenty of examples on Si distributed with QE. Just take a few minutes to look for them and revert to us as soon as you stumble on a real hurdle. Enjoy the knowledge, but enjoy even more the learning! Stefano Baroni

___
Stefano Baroni, Trieste -- http://stefano.baroni.me