[QE-users] Soft Hydrogen Pseudopotentials

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Thu Aug 9 09:00:55 CEST 2018

Hello

In any case, just to post it in this thread.

Fractional charge H pseudos for PZ-LDA  can be found at this page:

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudopotentials/original-qe-pp-library/h

they have names like H.pz-vbc_050.UPF
<http://www.quantum-espresso.org/upf_files/H.pz-vbc_050.UPF> and analogous.

have a nice day