[QE-users] Reg: calculation of Hubbard_U parameter

Cococcioni Matteo matteo.cococcioni at epfl.ch
Thu Aug 2 10:20:24 CEST 2018

Dear Hanuma,

from your message I assume you are familiar with the tutorials to compute U from linear-response that you can find on the QE webpage. If you have two or more transition metals you can use exactly the same procedure, just perturbing the two species one at a time and constructing response matrices containing both responses.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Matteo