[QE-users] Plotband.x .ps output only display dot

Dr. Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Apr 30 00:46:07 CEST 2018

Now that you mention it:

Erland, the K_POINTS card makes no sense.
Either you want to give a path from one point to another, than you
have to use K_POINTS {crystal_b} or you specify them using
K_POINTS {crystal} but then you have to give the points explicitly.
In the former case, the last point gets a "weight" of 1 as there is
no additional point.

Regards

Thomas