[QE-users] Potential issue with charge density cutoff convergence and K-point grid convergence

Martina Lessio ml4132 at columbia.edu
Wed Apr 25 23:30:27 CEST 2018

Dear Jia,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I see your point, although that is the
result I got from my convergence tests. Perhaps I will have another look at
my tests and check that I have not been too conservative with selecting the
parameters. Furthermore the suggested minimum cutoff for one of the pseudo
potentials I am using is 50 Ry so I don't think I can go much lower than
that.

All the best,
Martina