[Pw_forum] Error in routine Invmat (1) : error in DGETRF

Amar Singh amarsingh122014 at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:43:25 CEST 2017

Hi Friends,​ I am trying to use pw.x (and pw.exe before) for a structure optimization. Initially I was using QE5.3 on windows 10 and was encountering "Error in routine Invmat (1) : error in DGETRF" error. I found on forum (http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2014-September/105120.html) that the bug problem is in QE5.1. Now I am using QE6.1 via Ubuntu, but surprisingly getting the same error. Will appreciate any help in this regard.thanks​