[Pw_forum] Has virtual.x been updated to read upf v2?

Jingyang Wang jw598 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 4 19:18:29 CEST 2017

Dear QE users,

I am trying to use upftools/virtual.x to generate a VCA pseudopotential
from In and Ga pseudopotentials in pslibrary. However I have encountered
the same error that many people in the forum have seen before, which is
that virtual.x cannot properly read upf v2 format. So just wondering if
anyone happens to have a updated version of virtual.x that is compatible
with upf v2? If so, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jingyang

Jingyang 'Mark' Wang
Ph.D. candidate
School of Applied and Engineering Physics
Cornell University