[Pw_forum] tetrahedra and vc-relax

Mitsuaki Kawamura mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Oct 18 04:00:23 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. Ricca

This occurs because some variables for the tetrahedron method are
deallocated before the final SCF calculation (and it is not allocated after
that).
I attached the patch to fix this bug. Please apply this as
$ patch -p1 < tetra.diff

Best regards,
Mitsuaki Kawamura

Dr. Mitsuaki Kawamura
Software Advancement Team
Supercomputer Section
Materials Design and Characterization Laboratory
The Institute for Solid State Physics, Kashiwa, Japan
e-mail : mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp