[Pw_forum] Xcrysden_error

Sudha Priyanka sudhapriyanga24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:03:51 CEST 2017

Dear Experts
  I am trying to install Xcrysden software in ubuntu 16.04, I got the
following error for ./xcryden command

/home/sudha/Downloads/XCrySDen/xcrysden-1.5.60/bin/xcrys: error while
such file or directory

When I am trying make all command, I got the following lines

* First copy an appropriate system/Make.* to ./Make.sys
      and edit it according to your needs, i.e:

        $ cp system/Make.MY_SYSTEM Make.sys

    * then to compile the package type:

        $ make all

    * finally do:

        $ ./xcConfigure

How to fix this? Please help me in this regards.

Thanks & Regards

Sudha Priyanka