[Pw_forum] inconsistent quadrupolar coupling from gipaw calculation

H. Lee hjunlee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:34:03 CEST 2017

>One thing about norm-conserving calculation is that the code gives warming
about some orbitals has zero norm. I don't know if that could be of
concern.

I have no experience with gipaw calculations.
If gipaw doesn't use the atomic wave functions included in pseudopotentials
(PPs), the warning above has no effect.
This warning tells us that some atomic wave functions in PP has zero norm.

Sincerely,

Hyungjun Lee
EPFL