[Pw_forum] convergence problem in scf calculation in rare earth oxide Sm2O3

Mohammed Khalafalla mahk74 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:43:56 CET 2017

Dear Thomas,
Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.
You are right the PBE pseudos from http://www.vlab.msi.umn.edu/
resources/repaw/index.shtml contains f-states, but not the LDA ones (I
noticed this simply by looking for f-states within the pseudo files). So
let me double check, shall I use the LDA ones instead?
Thanks ones more.
Regards,
Mohammed