[Pw_forum] about Tc calculation

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Wed Nov 29 09:50:02 CET 2017

Dear Surender,

I'm not an expert and I can only guess, but I think that this passage
from the user manual might be important for you:

The electron-phonon coefficients are calculated using several
values of Gaussian broadening (see PHonon/PH/elphon.f90) because this
quickly
shows whether results are converged or not with respect to the
k-point grid and Gaussian broadening.

So, the same number of broadenings is then used to calculate Tc and in
principle these values of Tc shouldn't change to much if your k- and
q-point grids are fine enough... Yet, I can't remember where one sets
the nsig parameter.
Can you please provide your input and the relevant output of the
different Tc?

Regards

Thomas