[Pw_forum] dos.x issues

Wilbert James Futalan wilbert.james.futalan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:47:28 CET 2017

Hi, I'm having some trouble running dos.x in our cluster. I tried
running the very same pw.x (scf and nscf) and dos.x in my own personal
computer and they both seem to work just fine. Running it on the
cluster however gives this error:

     Parallel version (MPI & OpenMP), running on      12 processor cores
     Number of MPI processes:                 4
     Threads/MPI process:                     3
     R & G space division:  proc/nbgrp/npool/nimage =       4

   Info: using nr1, nr2, nr3 values from input

   Info: using nr1, nr2, nr3 values from input
rank 0 in job 1  piv01_49932   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 0: return code 174

What do you think could be wrong. I'm using QE 6.1 for the cluster but
5.4 for my computer.

Thanks.

--
Wilbert James C. Futalan