[Pw_forum] Selection of K point for band structure calculation

Valentina Shvets valentinashvets58 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 21:10:39 CET 2017

The resource http://materialscloud.org/tools/seekpath/input_structure is
excellent, however, it does not read the files with the extension, *.сif,
which I take from the resource COD (www.crystallography.net). Could you
kindly inform which information and in what format should be entered in the
resource you created to calculate the k-points data required for Quantum
ESPRESSO pw.x input.

With kind regard,

V. Shvets