[Pw_forum] Lattice_parameters

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Wed May 31 05:56:13 CEST 2017

Dear,
Kindly provide your affiliation before posting.
For your first question, you can directly do vc-relax calculation if your
input file is correct.
You can also tuned so many parameters in optimization with some care using
'cell_dofree' parameter in &cell flag.
Also you must run some tutorials provided in the qe distribution before the
serious calculation.
Hope it will hope you.

--
Regards