[Pw_forum] Computing zero point energies for adsorbates

Ian Shuttleworth shuttleworth.ian at gmail.com
Wed May 24 22:31:17 CEST 2017

Hi Stephen

I recently used the small displacement method to calculate the ZPE of
adsorbed molecules:

I. G. Shuttleworth, *Applied Surface Science **378 *(2016) 286-292

DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2016.03.173

It was implemented using QE and Dario Alfe's PHON package - ref [23] in the
above paper.

Hope this helps,

Ian