[Pw_forum] Input file correction for sodium Adsorption in Pure graphene

Harsha Vardhan harshavardhan9510 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:26:08 CEST 2017

Dear Nipesh,

I can see that you have not given any prefix for the calculation. Kindly
avoid doing so, since the files being created will be hidden by default
when you do this, and this is undesirable, since you would like to easily
access your output files.

Also, your output directory and the directory containing the
pseudopotential files seems to be identical. Is this the case? I request
you to check whether the pseudopotential files are actually in the
directory mentioned.

Also report the exact issue you are facing, so that it can be easily solved.

Regards,
Harshavardhan