[Pw_forum] Regarding choosing of pseudo-potentials (PPs)

Phanikumar Pentyala phani12.chem at gmail.com
Sun May 14 19:09:50 CEST 2017

Dear QE users & Developers

I am working on finding properties of doped metal oxides. Currently I am
doing relax calculations. I found difficult when choosing of
pseudopotentials (PPs) and there I observed three types of PS files:
Non-relativistic (NR), scalar-relativistic (SR) and full-relativistic (FR).
Can I use mixed type of these PPs  in whole relax calculation? OR I have to
use same type of PPs in whole relax calculation ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Phanikumar
Research Scholar,