[Pw_forum] .co_re and .co_im output files in pwcond.x

David Muñoz Ramo dm586 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 10 17:17:34 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I'm starting to play with pwcond.x for the calculation of complex band
structures. So far, I'm a bit puzzled about some of the output files
created by the code. As far as I understand:
(output).re -> real k-points & energies at im(k) = 0.0
(output).im -> imaginary k-points & energies at re(k) = 0.0
(output).3d -> all k-points & energies

However, I don't understand what kind of k-points & energies are written
on (output).co_re and (output).co_im. In fact, these files are empty in
some of the tests I have done. Can someone give me a quick explanation
of what these files are?

Cheers,
David

--