[Pw_forum] Figure of merit(ZT)

Pascal Boulet pascal.boulet at univ-amu.fr
Wed May 10 16:22:39 CEST 2017

Hello,

I guess nobody can answer you. You give no information about how you calculate these data: codes, technical conditions of calculations…

How do you get ZT?
What do you mean by with or without occupation?
What is "k-mesh": number of k-points?

Also, please give your affiliation, so we know whom we are discussing with.

Best regards
Pascal

-
Pascal Boulet - MCF HDR, Resp. L2 MPCI - DEPARTEMENT CHIMIE
Aix-Marseille Université - ST JEROME - Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen - 13013 Marseille
Tél: +33(0)4 13 55 18 10 - Fax : +33(0)4 13 55 18 50
Site : http://madirel.univ-amu.fr/pages_web_BOULET_PASCAL/annuaire - Email : pascal.boulet at univ-amu.fr