[Pw_forum] Electronic band structure calculation of Si using supercell

phs157144 phs157144 at iitd.ac.in
Fri Mar 17 17:55:53 CET 2017

Thank you so much Giovanni for your prompt response.
I repeated the calculations using unshifted k-point grid  with the
k-path
gamma-R-X-M-gamma as you instructed and got better result.(
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3przkx0cl193ao/Si111r.pdf?dl=0 ). But still
the band gap seems to be direct.

Ruhul Amin
M.Sc,physics