[Pw_forum] Structure shrinks in SCF output file

Anand Chandra anandc88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:28:35 CET 2017

Hi Saurav, (please mention affiliation/university etc next time)

Your input and output structures look fine and they are identical (as
expected) when I open with xcrysden. Maybe I missed your point?

Regards,
Anand Chandrasekaran
Post-doctoral researcher,
Department of Materials Science & Engineering,
University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut 06269, United States