[Pw_forum] Atomic positions of atoms in hybrid perovskite

Eduardo Menendez eariel99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:06:15 CET 2017

Dear Kumar,
Your input looks formally correct. I guess you have too many k-points. If
you can visualize it with xcrysden and  if you can run through pwscf, there
is no doubt that it is correct.

Asking for the coordinates is not a proper question for this forum.
However, you can find them here
https://github.com/WMD-group/hybrid-perovskites
Read the articles there. Also, see
https://github.com/cippo1987/Hybrid-perovskites