[Pw_forum] Is cp.x suitable for metal-semiconductor interface?

Biswajit Santra bishalya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:41:22 CEST 2017

Hi Jingyang,

Apart from the already suggested techniques I can suggest a new way of
doing BOMD within CP framework. Currently, the method is only available in
an in-house modified QE code. We did not try it for as diverse system as
you have mentioned. In principle, it should work for your case. If you are
willing to try we will be happy to share the code. You can reach us at
bsantra at princton.edu.

Thanks,

Biswajit Santra
Mobile: +1-609-227-9202