[Pw_forum] LSDA error

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed Jun 21 22:17:36 CEST 2017

It means you started with a magnetic trial solution and at the end of
the vc-relaxation the final configuration is not magnetic. Is this
correct or an artifact of the relaxation history ?
To understand this the code performs a new scf calculation in the final
configuration starting from scratch with the original
starting_magnetization.
Does the magnetization vanish again and the relaxation was correct or is
it finite and one should continue the relaxation ? only you knows the
answer to this question.

stefano