[Pw_forum] Fwd: how to calculation absorpation light in the quantum espresso

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Sat Jun 3 10:38:24 CEST 2017

Dear Ali
I'm afraid you ask a lot of questions, some of them very basic ones.
They would require very long explanations which you will unlikely
found here. So my first advice is: ask your supervisor or a skilled
colleague. If you cannot do that, then you should carefully study
theoretical/computational literature on hybrid perovskites (you should
be aware, for example, of the strong relativistic effects that make
the theoretical investigation of optical properties quite complex),
quantum espresso tutorials (they would teach you that the basis set
convergence depends on pseudopotentials, not on systems in which they
are used) and code examples coming with the QE distribution.
Then you can ask here *specific* questions (I performed this
calculation using this input and the code stopped and complained
with/without an explicit error message).
HTH
Giuseppe

Quoting ali mehdizadeh <ali.mehdizadeh.physics1992 at gmail.com>:

> [...]

- Article premier - Les hommes naissent et demeurent
libres et égaux en droits. Les distinctions sociales
ne peuvent être fondées que sur l'utilité commune
- Article 2 - Le but de toute association politique
est la conservation des droits naturels et
imprescriptibles de l'homme. Ces droits sont la liberté,
la propriété, la sûreté et la résistance à l'oppression.

    Giuseppe Mattioli
    v. Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
    I 00015 - Monterotondo Stazione (RM)
    Tel + 39 06 90672836 - Fax +39 06 90672316
    http://www.ism.cnr.it/en/staff/giuseppe-mattioli/
    ResearcherID: F-6308-2012