[Pw_forum] spin-dependent electron-phonon coefficients

Małgorzata Wawrzyniak-Adamczewska mwaw at amu.edu.pl
Mon Jul 31 11:05:17 CEST 2017

Dear QE users and developers,

I would like to calculate spin-dependent electron-phonon lambda
coefficients (for magnetic molecule).

So far I succeeded to obtain the non-spin dependent lambdas (using
QE-5-2-1), but this distribution fails to calculate the spin-dependent
one.

I used US-PAW pseudos.

Is there any QE distribution with already implemented spin-dependent
el-ph (or lambdas for systems with spin-orbit) ?

Maybe I should use Norm-Cons pseudos for spin-dependent lambdas?

Please, give a piece of advice.

My best regards,

Malgorzata Wawrzyniak-Adamczewska

ZSECS Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland