[Pw_forum] Alternative to Xcrysden

Rajesh creativeidleminds at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:49:00 CEST 2017

Dear Matic

I did installed libtcl8.5.dll but now I am getting error

libGL error: Windows-DRI extension not available
X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request: 3
    ResourceID in failed request: 0xffffffff
    Serial number of failed request: 748
X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request: 3
    ResourceID in failed request: 0xffffffff
    Serial number of failed request: 750
Error in startup script: Togl: couldn't get visual
    while executing
"togl .mesa  -width          400  -height         400  -ident
 .mesa  -rgba           true   -redsize        1      -greensize      1
 -blu..."
    (procedure "PlaceGlobWin" line 105)
    invoked from within
"PlaceGlobWin 0 [expr round(650 * $fac1)] [expr round(650 * $fac1)]"
    (procedure "ViewMol" line 25)
    invoked from within
"ViewMol ."
    invoked from within
"if { [llength $argv] > 2 } {
    parseComLinArg [lrange $argv 2 end]
} else {
    ViewMol .
}"
    (file "/cygdrive/c/xcrysden/Tcl/xcInit.tcl" line 609)
X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request: 12
    ResourceID in failed request: 0xffffffff
    Serial number of failed request: 753

Any idea why this is happening?