[Pw_forum] computation time of addusdens subroutine

Junfeng Qiao qiao0junfeng at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:03:26 CEST 2017

Dear stefano,

tqr = .true. works really good, according to my rough estimations, it speeds
up about 5 fold, which makes my calculation feasible.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, it really helps me a lot.

I will delve into the code later to find out other ways to make my calculation
more efficient.

Thanks for everyone.

Sincerely,
Junfeng Qiao