[Pw_forum] Quantum Espresso

Ubaid Mohd onlymubaid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 07:57:08 CEST 2017

I tried with the same but it showing the problem after some iteration and I
enclosed my input file please have a look at that ........

     iteration #  3     ecut=    75.00 Ry     beta=0.70
     Davidson diagonalization with overlap
     ethr =  5.28E-03,  avg # of iterations =  2.0

     negative rho (up, down):  3.835E-05 0.000E+00

     total cpu time spent up to now is     4472.4 secs

     total energy              =     -34.18814464 Ry
     Harris-Foulkes estimate   =     -34.19240349 Ry
     estimated scf accuracy    <       0.00935740 Ry

     iteration #  4     ecut=    75.00 Ry     beta=0.70
     Davidson diagonalization with overlap
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged