[Pw_forum] Bandstructure with HSE06

Vipul Shivaji Ghemud vipul at physics.unipune.ac.in
Mon Feb 13 06:51:49 CET 2017

Thank you Lorenzo,
but I am still having doubt. As per your guideline, I should run nscf, but
when I do it, the energy of states is much less than the hybrid scf (it is
comparable to GGA scf), so it may happen that I get wrong bands. I am
changing the calculation to nscf or bands, restart mode to restart and
adding the K_POINTS and removing the hybrid flags. What else is to be
done?

--

--
Vipul S. Ghemud