[Pw_forum] problem with DFT+U

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Thu Feb 9 09:54:13 CET 2017

Dear  Hongshen,

does it work when lda_plus_u = .false.? from your email it is not clear
whether the error is due to the +U part or not. also, are you using the
latest version of the code or an older one? at what point of the
calculation does the error appear? is it in the calculation of forces,
stresses or before?

Matteo