[Pw_forum] error in compilation of WEST

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 09:17:42 CET 2017

Hi Eduardo

West uses a lot of code from QE, but it is not distributed together with
QE, so any change in the latter may break the former I don't know which
version is compatible with which: please inquire with the authors of West,
or try previous versions of QE until you find one that works

Paolo

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Eduardo Menendez <eariel99 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have got an error compiling WEST within qe-6.2.1
> May be this be caused by using a two years-old compiler (Intel2015), or
> due to use   -D__DFTI  instead of -D_FFTW3 ?
>
> exx_go.f90(21): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.
> Check INCLUDE paths.   [PARALLEL_INCLUDE]
> ... and a lot of subsequent errors.
>
> I had no problem making pwall, cp, gwl
>
> Thank you ,
>
> Eduardo Menendez Proupin

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222