[Pw_forum] Reg: Plotting of phonon dispersion with inclusion of spin-orbit coupling

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Mon Dec 25 14:17:47 CET 2017

For GaN, I use the following q2r.in:

&input
fildyn=“peace.xml"
zasr='simple',
flfrc='gan.fc'
/
6 6 6
28
gan.dyn1
gan.dyn2
gan.dyn3
….
Gan.dyn28

You may replace peace with your favourite word.

For matdyn.in, I use the following matdyn.in:

 &input
    asr='simple',    amass(1) = 69.723, amass(2) = 14.007,
    flfrc='gan.fc.xml', flfrq='gan.crystal.freq', q_in_cryst_coord=.true.
 /
 231
 0.0000000   0.0000000   0.0000000   0
 0.0166667  -0.0083333   0.0000000   0
 0.0333333  -0.0166667   0.0000000   0
 0.0500000  -0.0250000   0.0000000   0
 0.0666667  -0.0333333   0.0000000   0
 …..
 …..

Cheers,

Vahid

Vahid Askarpour
Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science
Dalhousie University,
Halifax, NS, Canada