[Pw_forum] Optical properties: Real and imaginary part of dielectric function, Reflectivity, Energy loss function, Refractive index, dielectric constant, absorption spectrum

Sudha Priyanka sudhapriyanga24 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:21:10 CET 2017

Dear Experts
   How to compute Optical properties of the material such as Real and
imaginary part of the dielectric function, Reflectivity, Energy loss
function, Refractive index, dielectric constant, absorption spectrum by
using qe-6.1? Is there any example files in current and previous version?
   When I am trying with epsilon.x it shows some error related to
pseudopotential ie.,"USPP is not implemented". Is there any other option to
calculate the optical properties with USPP?
    I need your guidance in this regards. Thanks in advance.

With warm regards
Sudha Priyanka G
Assistant Professor,
Lady Doak College,