[Pw_forum] dielectric tensor and Born effective charge tensor

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Wed Dec 13 11:51:24 CET 2017

Dear Min

the static dielectric tensor (it is called Dielectric constant as usual)
at clamped ions and the Effective  charges are still printed out by ph
in the same format as the previous releases.  If you need the whole
dielectric tensor including lattice contribution you should use dynmat.x
for postprocessing.

regards Pietro