[Pw_forum] SOC pseudopotential

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 08:51:44 CET 2017

> I would like to perform calculations for w and Te with SOC effect. I
> could not find full relativistic _normconserving_ pseudopotential for
> them.

Hello,
why do you need this specific combination? I cannot think of any code
that can do SOC but not US. Mostly thanks to Andrea Dal Corso being the
main author of both.

That said, I was able to re-generate some of the SG15-ONCV
pseudopotentials (which are norm-conserving) with the full-relativistic
version of the ONCV code, without too much hassle, just spending a day
reading the documentation and testing.

Disclaimer!
Please note that:
1. I am in no way related to the SG15 library or the ONCV code
2. I do not have time to support every code in the world.

Please do NOT ask ME for help on this subject, I won't provide any.

kind regards

> As I know in PSlibrary, we can make  just for  Ultrasoft and PAW
> pseudopotentials.
>
> Can someone quid me to find it?
>
> Eliya Asmani,
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> School of Physics, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
> Tehran, Iran

Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris