[Pw_forum] vc-relax analysis doubt

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Thu Aug 31 12:19:01 CEST 2017

On 31/08/17 11:58, Ricardo Afonso wrote:
> it does not seem that anyone came across the fact
> that after a few 'bfgs' cycles the limit of 'scf' cycles is reached.

I don't know what you are talking about, I don't know by heart all the
error messages in pw.x, and I'm not going to read all the code until I
find one that may match your description.

Why don't you help us, sending a copy of the output?

kind regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6