[Pw_forum] Error in routine readpp

Tiana, Davide davide.tiana at ucc.ie
Wed Aug 16 10:28:10 CEST 2017

Dear Amhed Amine (and loads of other lazy students and persons....)

have you ever read these lines....

"
Life for subscribers of pw_forum will be easier if everybody complies with the following guidelines:

Before posting, please: browse or search the archives – links are available above. Most questions are asked over and over again. Also: make an attempt to search the available documentation, notably the FAQ, the General documentation, and the Input Data Description. The answer to most questions is already there.

Finally, please note that the mailing list is not a replacement for your own work, nor is it a replacement for your thesis director’s work.
"

Actually this is not even work, is just knowing what a file path is!

Dr. Davide tiana
School of Chemistry, UCC
Cork
Ireland

Today's Topics:
   3. Error in routine readpp (ahmed amine)
   4. Re: Error in routine readpp (Thomas Brumme)
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
Leipzig University
Phillipp-Rosenthal-Strasse 31

Message: 4