[Pw_forum] Namelist Error

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 20:11:41 CEST 2017

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Robert Molt <
r.molt.chemical.physics at gmail.com> wrote:

below is another file I used for calculation (...), which ran just fine. In
> this one, I did not use quotes around many of the items in &system and it
> ran just fine.

maybe your compiler is in a good mood. Mine is not and my executables crash
(and rightly so) if a character variables is not such. Anyway: dipfield and
tefield are misplaced, they belong to &control

Paolo
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222