[Pw_forum] Format problem in projwfc.x?

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:53:13 CEST 2017

There is a bug (fixed yesterday): add %m to the last occurrence of
"nlmchi(nwf)". Paolo

Il 02/ago/2017 10:30 PM, "Reinaldo Pis Diez" <reinaldo.pisdiez at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

Dear folks

I'm running a series of jobs to get the total and partial DOS of
TiO2-based systems. I'm using QE-6.1 under CentOS 6, compiled with
gfortran and blas+lapack+atlas+openmpi from rpm files.

Both geometry + lattice relaxation and nscf jobs ends without any
problem, but when I run projwfc.x I obtain the same message for all
the systems studied so far:

At line 2187 of file projwfc.f90 (unit = 33, file =
'casoNi2a_proj.projwfc_up')
Fortran runtime error: Expected INTEGER for item 13 in formatted
transfer, got REAL
(2i5,1x,a4,1x,a2,1x,3i5)
                                ^
(The ^ accent is below 3i5). The input for projwfc.x is very simple

&projwfc
  prefix  = 'casoNi2a_5x5x5_U6.2'
  outdir  = '/tmp/casoNi2a_5x5x5_U6.2'
  Emin    = 0.0
  Emax    = 30.0
  DeltaE  = 0.01
  lsym    = .true.
  filpdos = 'casoNi2a_pdos'
  filproj = 'casoNi2a_proj'
/

projwfc.x runs with the same number of nodes/processors than pw.x
during the nscf job. Any hints about the source of the error
message? Thanks in advance, regards

Reinaldo Pis Diez
Center of Inorganic Chemistry
Department of Chemistry