[Pw_forum] XDM stress dependent on k-point parallelization?

Alberto Otero de la Roza aoterodelaroza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:22:46 CEST 2017

Hi Malte,

Yes, sorry, there is a bug in the XDM code related to the
parallelization. All XDM quantities are correct with the default
number of pools (i.e. mpirun -n x pw.x), so I recommend not using this
for now. I'll try to get it fixed soon and let the forum know when
it's done.

Best,

Alberto

---
Dr. Alberto Otero de la Roza
Department of Chemistry,
University of British Columbia, Okanagan
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1V 1V7

* Malte Sachs <malte.sachs at chemie.uni-marburg.de> [2017-08-01 15:08:58 +0200]: