[Pw_forum] Lost in Adiabaticity by using cp.x

Biswajit Santra bishalya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 03:40:30 CEST 2017

Hi Sergio,

Is your system metallic or having very small band gap? You may have to do
BOMD. If nothing else works you may use our development version of doing
BMD which uses damped dynamics to optimize wavefunction. It is quite
efficient and cheaper than BOMD in PW, at least for the systems we tested
so far. We plan to put this in QE in the next version. We can send you our
version and you may give us your feedback. Please send us an e-mail if you
wish to try it.

Best wishes,

Biswajit Santra
Mobile: +1-609-227-9202