[Pw_forum] Reg: plotting of electron phonon coupling constant like phonon dispersion plot

Mitsuaki Kawamura mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Apr 23 17:08:56 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. P.V.SREENIVASA REDDY

Please specify the individual q-vector and set ldisp=.false.
e.g.
&inputph
ldisp=.false.
/
0.5 0.5 0.5

By the way, you can use the tetrahedron method for the k-integration in DFPT and electron-phonon computation, if you use the latest version (QE ver. 6.1). I recommend that.

Best regards,
Mitsuaki Kawamura

Dr. Mitsuaki Kawamura
Software Advancement Team
Supercomputer Section
Materials Design and Characterization Laboratory
The Institute for Solid State Physics, Kashiwa, Japan
e-mail : mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp