[Pw_forum] relaxation not converging

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:37:26 CEST 2017

I have a quick look to your both files.
It seems you have tunned many many parameters simultaneously. For instant,
Keep default value of  electron threshold as you have taken small it is
around 1d-15 which is generally not required this much of accuracy.
Also keep default value of cell factor.
At one time, change only one parameters others keeping default.
I would suggest you make a simple pw. In file for your system and run it.
You can play with your input and learn alot about the running of job before
production run.
To not make this thread lengthy you can ask me on my mail.
Happy computing.