[Pw_forum] one Question

Altaf Ur Rahman altafqau1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 08:22:37 CEST 2017

Dear Experts, I hope all of you will be fine and doing very will
We are calculating the Charge (Spin) density of 64 atoms unit cell. We have
successfully finished or completed scf and nscf calculations with 16
processors in parallel. However when we submit the following rho.in file
then it does not give us the charge(Spin) density even the calculation run
for three days. We faced no problem while calculating charge density of
small unite cell.
Please any help will be appreciated
&inputpp
    prefix  = 'System'
    outdir = './'
    filplot = 'System.spin'
    plot_num= 6
 /
&plot
    nfile = 1
    filepp(1) = 'System.spin'
    weight(1) = 1.0
    iflag = 3
    output_format = 3
    fileout = 'System.spin.xsf'
    x0(1) = 0.0, x0(2)= 0.0, x0(3) = 0.0,
    e1(1) = 0.0, e1(2)= 0.0, e1(3) = 0.0,
    e2(1) =-1.5, e2(2)=0.86, e2(3) = 0.0,
    e3(1) = 0.0, e3(2)= 0.0, e3(3) = 4.0,

    nx=56, ny=40 , nz=60
 /
Altaf Ur Rahman
PhD Student
Department of Physics
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Pakistan