[Pw_forum] Running Environ with pw.x

Oliviero Andreussi oliviero.andreussi at usi.ch
Thu Sep 22 10:22:18 CEST 2016

Dear Rolly,

As far as I know, the input needs to be in the same directory of the input of PW, but if I am wrong please let me know. At least this is how it has always worked for my applications until now, but I can't rule out that it depends on the machine, compilation or something else. I usually run the program as PATH-to-QE-bin/pw.x --environ < file.in > file.out &

Let me know if you have more informations about this issue.

Best,

Oliviero
--
Senior Postdoctoral Researcher
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and