[Pw_forum] mixed supercells

Lorenzo Pedrazzetti lorenzo.pedrazzetti at polimi.it
Wed Sep 21 18:52:26 CEST 2016

Thanks everyone for the advices.
But I think I am facing a bigger problem. I would like to analyse the interface between a metal and a semiconductor, but many issues come to my mind:
1. how should I define the system? I will have a system requiring smearing while the other won't;
2.how to relate celldm() to the correct system?
3.still the building of "CELL_PARAMETERS" card is obsure to me for this kind of mixed system.
Thank anyone who wants to help.
Lorenzo.

Sent from my ASUS