[Pw_forum] External E-field Calculation for Bulk

Mohammad Abu Raihan Miah mraihanm at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 19 20:23:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

When I am simulating for the effect of the finite electric field, I cannot
use npool as it is not supported. But I have a huge 64 atom bulk solid and
for parallelization I may have to use npool.

Could anyone give me any suggestion regarding the k-point selection for
this case? Or how can I do the long calculation without using npool?

Thank you very much.